I was recently asked by a local paper to list 3-5 items on my bucket list. Quite frankly, I don’t really know where to start and more importantly, how to rate them. I ended up forgetting about what was asked of me and losing my spot in the article (not sure how that happened..the question was not that hard really!). However, when the paper came out, I found some very interesting items on locals’ bucket list. And surprisingly enough, a lot had to do with travel.
So today, I am asking you: “What is on your travel bucket list?” What do you want to do and see before you kick the bucket and so you can feel that you have truly fulfilled an existence of happiness and fun? Let’s make this a fun blog entry. Send me 2-5 items TRAVEL RELATED ONLY by submitting a comment below this blog entry.
Do it anonymously if you’d like, but help me gather some much needed data for my own curiosity and who knows, maybe i’ll come up with a fun trip for some of you! 🙂
I’ll approve all the comments submitted for everyone to enjoy in the coming week..so just have fun with it.
To help you, here are a few selected items from the Watermark Article that was published in the past issue.
Extract from Watermarkonline.com – all rights reserved – Article by Written by Kirk Hartlage
Gina Duncan said:
- Live in Tuscany for at least a year.
- Vacation in Paris with a wonderful man I’ve married.
- Ski the Alps
Randy Stephens said:
- Travel the Andes and watch the sunrise over Machu Picchu.
- Ride in a hot-air balloon over Napa Valley at sunset, sipping Moet & Chandon Champagne
Scott Moore said:
- Lay on a blanket in the Northern Territories watching the lights of the Aurora Boreas.
- Travel into space.
- Go horseback riding in the mountains of western Argentina.
- Spend an entire summer, not working, lounging in a cabin by a beautiful lake.
- Participate in La Tomatina, a tomatoes-only food fight held annually in Spain since 1945.
- Swim with bio luminescent plankton in Puerto Rico.